Our main objective is to service and supply quality and cost effective products and solutions to the industry and medical with extra focus on aftermarket service and customer satisfaction.
- Pipe repair bandage is an extremely convenient and effective product for the emergency repair of less severe pipe leaks on steel,HDPE, rubber hoses, ventilation ducts, plastic both underground and surface application. Quick and simple to use with no mixing or measuring required. A successful pipe repair can be achieved in only 30 minutes. How to use:
- * Clean and roughen the damaged area with the metal file or wire brush, which will help resulting a more successful repair.
- *Knead Steel Putty and apply firmly into damaged area. Putty has a 2-5 minute work time, and the bandage application must begin during this time.
- * Put gloves on,Soak bandage in fresh water for 10 seconds. Squeeze bandage 1-2 times while in water to help activation.
- * Squeeze out the access water, apply the bandage spirally around the damaged pipe area. Extending up to 50mm (2″)either side of the leaked area.
- * With wet gloves, squeeze the bandage with a rotating motion until resin stops foaming and is set.
- Tips: To achieve the best result,the bandage should be more than 10mm thick (10-15 layers). Allow 30 minutes for bandage to set rock-hard.
For Pipe Repair Bandage,normal size as below: ( The length can be produced as your need)
50mm X 360cm(2″ X 12’)
75mm X 360cm(3″ X 12‘）
100mm X 360cm(4″ X 12‘）
125mm X 360cm(5″ X 12‘）
150mm X 360cm(6″ X 12‘）
|Resin Makeup||Water-activated Polyurethane|
|Heat Resistance||150°C (300°F)|
|Pressure Resistance||Internal Pressure up to 15Mpa (5075psi)|
|Bonds to Most Pipes||
|Set Time||20 – 30 minutes, sets under water|
|Chemical, Fuel and Oil Resistant||